SNIMANJE TRENUTNE VERZIJE SOFTVERA BIOSA PRIJE PROMJENE

Pravila foruma
Praktikujemo da na kraju opišemo kako smo rešili problem. Zatim zatvorimo temu >UPUTSTVO<
zar099
_
_

SNIMANJE TRENUTNE VERZIJE SOFTVERA BIOSA PRIJE PROMJENE

Post napisao zar099 » 10 Mar 2018, 00:29

WINDOWS]/b]
VERZIJA:
MODEL:
WIN XP7WIN7
Jucer zamalo da zamjenim bios na jednom Fujitsusiemens racunaru,cito sam na netu koliko moze biti Rizicno i sa pravim softverom ako nesto krene naopako,da ploca moze zavrsit na smecu,trebalo je u mome slucaju upisati tkz microcode update ovo :"Microcode Update
What is a microcode update?
As there are no drivers for processors, Intel offers the possibility from the P6 family (Pentium Pro)
on to update the command set (microcode) of the processor. This enables minor errors to be
corrected and the performance to be increased.
To guarantee the best possible performance and error-free operation, Intel recommends updating
the microcode for every new processor. Intel refers to the use of the processor without microcode
updates as operation outside the specifications.
Safety for processor on Fujitsu Siemens Computers mainboards
If the processor uses an old or incorrect microcode, error-free operation cannot be ensured. Fujitsu
Siemens Computers has therefore implemented a function on its mainboards that interrupts the
booting process if no suitable microcode is available for the installed processor. The output error
message is
Patch for installed CPU not loaded. Please run the bios flash update
diskette.
This message appears until the microcode update has been carried out. If the computer is
nevertheless operated without a microcode update, error-free operation is not ensured.
When should a microcode update be carried out?
A microcode update should be carried out after the installation of a new processor.
In contrast to the BIOS update, only an updated version of the processor command set is stored.
The system BIOS remains unaffected by this.
Microcode update under DOS with bootable microcode update floppy disk - brief description
► Download the update file from out website to your PC.
► Insert an empty floppy disk (1.44 MB).
► Run the update file under DOS (e.g. 1931101.EXE).
► A bootable update floppy disk is created. Leave the floppy disk in the drive.
► Restart the PC.
► Follow the instructions on screen.
To determine whether the latest microcode update has been loaded, the so-called Patch-ID of the
processor can be read out.
► Press the F1 key in the BIOS Setup.
The entry CPU / Patch ID is shown on the displayed information page.
A list with the current processors and the related Patch-IDs is available on the Internet.
i
If the processor is not recognised, you also require the microcode update tool for"
Isti postupak kao za azuriranje biosa ploca starija od procesora pa ga ne prepoznaje i rijesio sam skino odgovarajuci program napravio bot disketu i racunar nasao to za procesor sto mu treba ,prethodno je kompjuter ispisivo "Patch for installed CPU not loaded. Please run the bios flash update
diskette".Da se vratim na temu moze mi trebati ubuduce koji je najsigurniji nacin za snimanje trenutne verzije softvera koji svi preporucuju prije azuriranja bilo na disketu,CD,flash drajv ili hard disc?Pozdrav svima

nike
gxu
gxu
Warranty service: Atosa Arisco Ozti Fimar Roller-Grill Systemair Fiocchetti Prismafood Cappone Hendi Omniwash Icetech ItalI-Ice
Contact person: NIKE
Specialty: whitegoods

Re: SNIMANJE TRENUTNE VERZIJE SOFTVERA BIOSA PRIJE PROMJENE

Post napisao nike » 11 Mar 2018, 12:01

Kod: Označi sve

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Back-Up-and-Recovery/Universal-BIOS-Backup-ToolKit.shtml
"Blago budalama, njima je lako jer ne misle tako!" PV

zar099
_
_

Re: SNIMANJE TRENUTNE VERZIJE SOFTVERA BIOSA PRIJE PROMJENE

Post napisao zar099 » 12 Mar 2018, 03:01

Hvala puno,cim bude na raspolaganju neki racunar,probacu.

Odgovori
  • Slične teme
    Odgovori
    Pregledano
    Zadnji post

Natrag na “Windows - softverski problemi”